- Our Product Guidlines are:
- No toxic chemical, including pesticides and herbicides not approved for organic farming, or heavy metal at toxic levels, is present in any product.
- No toxic chemical or chemical compound, such as BPA (Bisphenol A) or Pthalates, can be present in product packaging.
- No product, or element of a product, can contain a known carcinogen.
- No product can originate from unsustainable manufacturing or production processes including discriminatory practices or polluting earth or water.
- All products must be produced without the use of chemical pesticides or herbicides.
- All cannabis products sold through CD must have lab test results (a Certificate of Analysis - COA) accompanying the description, showing that the product is free from heavy metals and contaminants.
If the products you offer meet these Guidelines, please join us.